The special editions can be ordered starting tomorrow in North America, and all include aerodynamic package and carbon ceramic brakes, except for the GTC:
- Viper 1:28 Edition ACR: there will be 28 units, it pays homage to the 2016 Viper ACR that set a Laguna Seca record of 1:28.65. It is painted in black with red stripes. Previously there was a similar edition, the 2010 Viper ACR 1:33 Edition, which pays tribute to a slightly slower time on the same circuit, achieved in 2009.
- Viper GTS-R Commemorative Edition ACR: there will be 100 units, as there were in 1998 to pay tribute to the 1997 FIA GT2 champion. With white color and two blue stripes it is instantly recognizable.
- Viper VooDoo II Edition ACR: based on the 2010 Viper VooDoo Edition, of which there were 31 units, the same for the current model. It is recognizable by the black paint and a grey stripe with red border on the left side.
- Viper Snakeskin Edition GTC: There were 31 units of the 2010 Viper Snakeskin Edition, but the current model will only be 25. The green paint with black tones is the most badass you can find in your neighborhood. SUVs with two-tone paint will change lanes in fear.
- Dodge Dealer Edition ACR: This edition, of which there will be 33 cars, does not pay homage to track records, but to the dealers who sell the most Viper in the United States. It is painted white, with a blue center stripe and a red stripe on the driver's side.
Exclusivity is guaranteed with the possibility of personalizing the dashboard with the owner's name. Anyway, of the 50 million possibilities, there are no repeats within the same year, which is to be welcomed. The rest of us will have to make do with touching the official configurator and fantasize, because this car can only come to Europe through independent importers.