The standard Digital Edition will be the cheapest of the six possible ways to purchase the game, at 59.99 Euros.
If you're keen to pre-order, Gran Turismo is also giving you incentives to do so in the form of various packs. Let's take a look at what's included in each one:
- Safety Car Pack: Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Team Peugeot Total, Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car and BMW M4 Safety Car.
- Europe Pack: Audi R18 TDI, Audi Sport Quattro S1 Pikes Peak '87 and Peugeot RCZ Gr.B Rally Car
- Japan Pack: Mazda LM55 Vision GT, Mitsubishi Lancer Gr.B Rally Car and Subaru WRX Gr.B Rally Car
- America Pack: SRT Tomahawk Vision GT, Ford Mustang Gr.B Rally Car and Ford Focus Gr.B Rally Car
All of them come with 500,000 starting credits.
So what's included in each edition?
- Standard Digital Edition: the game in digital format. Price: £59.99
- Standard Edition: The game in physical format. Price: 69,99 euros
- Standard Edition +: adds decorative stickers, 250,000 credits, 60 PS4 avatars and a chrome racing helmet. Price: 69,99 euros
- Digital Deluxe Edition: adds to the previous packs Europe, Japan and America, the cars Toyota FT-1 Vision GT Group 3, Nissan GT-R Nismo N24 Schulze Motorsport, Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3 and 2,000,000 credits. Price: 69,99 euros
- Limited Edition: Includes Toyota FT-1 Vision GT Group 3, Nissan GT-R Nismo N24 Schulze Motorsport, Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3, Renault Megane R.S. Trophy, Alfa Romeo 1.4 T Sport and VW Golf VII GTI, as well as decorative stickers, 60 avatars, a chrome racing helmet, 1.500.000 credits and a metal box. Price: 79,99 euros
- Collector's Edition: includes all the car packs, plus all the above mentioned. It also includes everything that comes in the Limited Edition, with the exception of having 2,500,000 credits, an Apex guide and a replica of the Mercedes-AMG GT. Price: £129.99
In selected stores there will also be small gifts for the early purchase of the game, such as caps or accessories for the console. You can see all the information in the buying guide produced by PlayStation Spain, click on the image to enlarge it.