It's the same Ken Block we're used to seeing, with his donuts, drifts, and handbrake pulls, but this time with a little more danger. Pikes Peak is one of those competitions that barely allows for driver error. The 20km course is about as close as you can get to the Nürburgring. I'm sure it's not something Ken has been too keen on. Without further ado, here's the Climbkhana. Bonus points if you spot the classic reference to Ari Vatanen's legendary 1988 Climb Dance.
- Block heat pumps for Tesla cars: there is an official recall
- What is the maximum weight that a trailer can have to be pulled by a car?
- Tesla Model 3: the jailbreak that unlocks all its power
- Mazda relies on alliance with Toyota and HCCI gasoline engines
- Buy a second-hand Lexus LFA and discover all its features